Be Honest: Liberation Lifestyle Bootcamp
Everything you need to know about living a liberating lifestyle
Why Do I need A Liberation Bootcamp???
The Bootcamp is designed for those who have dreams of changing their lives for the better, but often get distracted by what life has to offer.
To be accepted into the bootcamp:
- You understand how amplifying your wealthy can help you reach your goals.
- You are ready to go after your dreams now.
- You don’t want to settle for anything less than your ideal lifestyle.
- You have an investing-in-yourself mindset.
- When you look at your life in 10 years from now. You known that if you don't make changes, you will not be living your ideal lifestyle.
You're not a good fit for the bootcamp if you don't have urgency to reach your financial goals.
You're also a poor fit if:
- You don't have the discipline to determine what you want out of life
- You prefer living the dreams of others over you own
- You obtain no personal satisfaction from reaching your goals
- You don't have discipline
- You cannot commit to a 5 module program.
What you will get from this bootcamp:
- A reasonable budget that you can actually use in your daily life
- Q + A sessions that will help you resolve any questions that you have with your budget
- A jump start to living the life that you deserve
- 5 training Modules that you can use over and over again to remind you of the steps necessary to reach your dreams.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus, known as the Wealthy Yogi, is the co-founder of Bootstrap Capital and Host of Startup Funding. She is passionate about helping business owners ready to attract funding. Dr. Novellus has been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, WSJ, and Rolling Out. She has also completed the Pipeline Angels Fellowship, a Kauffman program in angel investing. Roshawnna serves on the Commission on Women for the City of Atlanta, and was honored as one of the Women Who Means Business by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For capital, coaching and connections, go to: https://www.startupfunding.co/.
StartIntroduction | Be Honest: Live Your Ideal Life
StartLesson #1: Module 1: Create Your Wealthy Yogi Lifestyle Assessment
StartLesson #3: Module 2: Determine Priorities, Wants And Needs
StartLesson #4: Module 3: Categorize Your Expenses & Liabilities
StartLesson #5: Module 4: Review Your Fun & Entertainment New Lecture
StartLesson #6: Module 5: Create Your Comprehensive Budget
StartLesson #7: Module 6: Determine Your Net Income
StartLesson #8: Module 7: Pay Down Your Debt
StartLesson #9: Budget Review, Adjust, & Repeat
StartBudgeting Template Downloads